Site Network: Home | Social Music Marketing | Endagon Booking |

Okay so it’s been way too long since I’ve posted anything new up…my life has been quite crazy and exciting as of lately but it has mostly been in my personal life so I can’t share that shit…sorry. Here is a quick update before I start my shit talking for the day. Lounge Battles was dope, I’m no longer sick (physically), I’m still broke (what’s new?), My release party is April 10th at BackBooth (BITCHES!!!), and I’m still the illest entertainer ever to walk this planet. So now that that is out of the way. I pay a lot of attention to my surroundings and I’m in the process of developing a Fuck You-You Suck-I Don’t Understand- I Hope You Die list.

So here is a rough draft of how it is going. Fuck You-You Suck-I Don’t Understand- I Hope You Die LIST ( in no particular order)

1. The Weather- make up your fucking mind dickhead Hot, Cold, Rainy, windy, what the fuck? This shit is crazy. This year we had tornados, hurricanes, record breaking heat and cold, I bet homeless people are confused as hell and have no clue as to what month or season we are in. FUCK!!!

2. Brittany Spears- This smut has to have stock in tabloid papers and TMZ.com. It’s just like the one kid in elementary school that always acted foolish, and what did your teacher say? “Don’t pay them any attention and they will stop acting like an idiot” stop feeding the fucking fire. I never thought I would say this but I actually feel bad for Kevin Federline. And I know it’s fucked up to wish someone was paraplegic but just think of how entertaining that would be. “ Look yall I’m in a wheelchair”

3. Dating shows- Fuck em. Here is a new pitch for the next one Mtv picks up it’s called “Who wants to fuck a random celebrity?”: Average weirdoes will compete to fuck random celebrities that range from Nick Cage to Jared from the Subway diet commercials, but they don’t know who they get to screw till after they win. Now that would be a mind-fuck that everyone would watch for sure.

4. Any rapper/MC/Urban artist- Saying anything along the lines of “I am Hip Hop” “This is my Year” or “I run (insert random cities name)” . Listen fuck face if you were Hip Hop you wouldn’t have to say it, If this was your year we would already know, and If you ran anything other than your mouth I would respect you...and I don’t. So go kick rocks you suck at life

5. J Dilla Dick Riders- Now I know I’m gonna get shit for this but fuck it. Dude was hands down one of the most talented/influential producers of our time, and I know this, and at this point I think my grandmother knows this and she listens to AM radio. Sometimes you have to just let people die and remember them once a year (preferably on there birthday not deathday) But sadly this man has become the Che Guevara of Hip Hop, and I wont be surprised if by next February you can get a Dilla shirt in Target or Walmart. I Don’t Understand.

There is more but I will let this marinate for a bit before my next rant..PEACE

3 comments:

At March 25, 2008 at 1:45 PM DJ Dolo The Crate Tyrant said...

Read your #4, then look at your Blog title, lol

 
At February 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM Anonymous said...

Im feelin The J Dilla dick rider comment...

Everyone and there Mom around here is bittin Dilla's style..

And Im from the northwest... your from Florida! haha

 
At September 18, 2010 at 2:33 PM Anonymous said...

Leave Britney alone!

 

Post a Comment