Site Network: Home | Social Music Marketing | Endagon Booking |

Yo waddup world? It took a little longer than expected to get this next blog out due to the monster flu and other venoms running through my body at the moment but we will talk about that later. This past week has been crazy hectic, the flyers for my release party and night at BackBooth got delivered with the wrong fucking date on one end (the dates are April 10th KaP release party & April 24th ICE COLD BRRRSDAYS with J Biz and Locksmiff Ent.) on a more positive tip my album got in Wednesday and it looks real dope so I’m happy about that (except for the fact that I have mad albums to sell now before we recoup.)

So the build up to the sickness goes like this:
When I got back from my expedition in Tallahassee I was feeling like shit so I called out of work, but when I told my boss that I wouldn’t make it into work all I got was this Napoleon Dynamite type sigh from him on the other end of the phone. Honestly I’m usually a self-centered asshole but I felt bad for my boss cause dude works like an 80 hour week and we are mad understaffed, So I decided to go into work…..BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

#1. The next day I had off but I had a show on Rollins College campus with our good friend DJ Y-Not (who that day got introduced to the wonderful world that is Queso Chimichangas from Tijuana Flats..Why the fuck do all my food stories involve Y-Not?) The Rollins show sucked but the event was fun Me, Swam, and AmIaM were bugging out (hence Am’s Fruit Picture but it’s a funny ass picture my dude…Sorry) After the show I was supposed to go to the Social downtown and promote but I passed out comatose style and decided to not call out of work again BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

#2..Next day I was rocking a show with my brother Redd Simpkins at Tatame show was dope my weakness continues through no sleep and overexertion.. and now BIG FUCKING MISTAKE

#3 which was the show on UCF campus the day after Tatame (Judgement Day) ..Now I love UCF I’m actually about to go back to school there but I forgot that a large college campus is like a germ ridden cesspool in flu season …I was fucked.

So I wake up Friday morning and this flu shit is in full effect ,hacking up green and orange snot and every time I was coughing the shit felt like the top of my skull was gonna blow off like the cartoon on those old mega warhead candies. I tried to man it up but on Sunday I went to the walk-in clinic and this doctor broke it down for me man. This cat looks in my ear and says “ear infection, looks in my mouth and says “Throat infection”, then listens to me breath and say “Bronchitis too”. On top of all that I still had the flu which I guess made me get all these other problems. So long story short they hooked me up to a breathing machine that pumped steroids in my lungs, shot me with three shots ( one in the arm and one in each ass cheek = not cool and hella embarrassing cause the nurse was fly) and I got seven..Yes I said seven prescriptions that I’m on as we speak.

And that should bring yall up to date for now. This weekend is Lounge Battles Six, and hopefully I will be well enough to perform and judge that shit..HACK..HACK..COUGH..COUGH…FUCK OFF I’M SICK

Sorry Am I just find this pic to funny not to share..please don't take it personal....PEACE

2 comments:

At March 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM Anonymous said...

that pic lmao !!!

 
At September 10, 2008 at 12:35 AM Cre-8 a.k.a. Cre-8ivity said...

Ams lookin kinda fruity there lol

 

Post a Comment